Friday 8 February 2013

Depersonalisation hell......

Not many of you may know what this is, it's a very peculiar sensation that not all anxiety sufferers get. Those of you that do, that are reading this, but are terrified of it, don't worry, I am too. 

Basically it makes you feel very peculiar, spaced out, floaty, like you're not really in the room, everything feels muffled and hazy and sometimes tunnel vision. I'm looking at someone and everything else looks fuzzy around them, like I'm sinking away. Sounds weird right, well it IS weird. 

Recently I have learnt that is normally a side effect of an extreme tired mind. Well I defiantly have one of those! Basically it's your mind and body's way of having a rest, it's tired, exhausted of listening to itself. You spend so much time worrying and analysing every little thought and feeling you are having of every second of every day, that you do become detached from reality in a way, it can make you cocooned in your own life and world. 

So for me, what I want to work out is hard to recuperate from this. So I'm going to give the relaxing CDs a huge go, if that can help ease my tired mind. 

When you start suffering from something like this, for someone with anxiety, it sends you into a complete panic meltdown because it feels so strange. Worrying and scary. 

How extreme is the human body and mind ay. Wonderful and bizarre in equal measures. 




I've had lots of private contact from other people who have been suffering or struggling. And it literally breaks my heart. I hope any of you who need to talk would be happy to contact me, or anyone you think would be worthy of listening. Give sharing it a try.....

No comments:

Post a Comment