Wednesday 30 January 2013

Pics for thought.....

My best friend is an avid YouTuber, she has her own channel and her own blog for make up, she's awesome, check her out (Blushblendbeauty - YouTube channel). She's been helping me in the right direction for getting the blog up and running, so a big thanks to you my princess! 

So anyways, bare with me, I will get the hang of it soon enough! 

Just found some pictures I felt we're so apt for my blog, I can be easily snapped back to reality when anxiety takes hold by simple things I see or read. So here goes.....




This literally couldn't be any more true if it tried! This is a fact for me, and probably for most of you. This is one I always want to try and remember. 



I love this, thankfully I have a lovely, cuddly boyfriend who I attack with affection on a daily basis. And it's true, it's a fact, 5 minutes next to him and I do feel better. Human touch is amazingly important. We could all do well to remember that!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment